The Big Ideas Summit has built up a reputation in recent years as the most innovative leadership event for procurement in the world. This year’s UK event, which will be hosted at the Soho Hotel in London, is being held on 14th March. This one-day summit is the perfect opportunity for procurement and supply chain professionals to network and also pitch their ideas to decision-makers and influencers from the industry.
Why attend Big Ideas Summit?
If you are a procurement or supply chain professional, you should mark your calendar and ensure that you make time to be part of this unique, digitally-led event. The opportunity to meet 50 CPOs and heads of the supply chain from some of the biggest and most notable organisations in the UK and the world doesn’t come around every day.
The summit is your opportunity to forge connections and learn from world-class procurement and supply chain experts who are looking to re-imagine and re-design the industry.
What will the summit cover?
The Big Ideas Summit will cover a range of topics relevant to procurement and the supply chain in modern times. The Big Thinkers will be discussing; Blockchain and using it for social good, the impact of Brexit, how procurement can protect the environment, recruitment advice and what the future holds for the profession.
Speakers at the Big Ideas Summit 2019
The Big Ideas Summit always attracts leading procurement and supply chain executives from big-name organisations. Some of the notable speakers participating in the 2019 summit include:
- Joelle Payom, Diversity and Inclusion Expert
- Prof. Olinga Taeed, visiting professor in blockchain, Birmingham University
- Julie Brignac, Corporate Senior Vice President, WNS Denali
- Vishal Patel, Vice President, product marketing, Ivalua
- Prof. Anand Menon, Director of the UK in a changing Europe
- Arnaud Cervera, Procurement Digital Transformation, Airbus
- Darren Swift, Inspirational Speaker, The Drive Project and Blesma Ambassador
- Justin Sadler-Smith, Head, SAP Ariba UK and Ireland
The Big Ideas Summit is an excellent platform for procurement and supply chain professionals who are looking to further their knowledge base, present their ideas, and connect with leaders in the industry.