At Odesma we work with you and your organisation to deliver sustainable, long-term benefits through procurement and cost reduction.
By applying expert data analysis, category expertise and our 90+ years of procurement experience, we can quickly identify, validate, prioritise and deliver a list of savings opportunities that can make an immediate impact to your organisation.
Our approach to Cost Reduction is to work alongside your procurement function and key stakeholders within the organisation to identify savings, implement the necessary processes and make an impact on your bottom line. This approach to cost reduction is based on a few main factors:
- Identify areas of savings enhancement or acceleration within the first few weeks.
- Utilising our talent pool and expertise across a wide range of sectors to validate savings and provide a road-map for delivery.
- Quick and flexible deployment and management of resource to ensure agreed savings are maximised and realised within a set timescale.
- Measuring and capturing savings to ensure they are ‘locked-in’.
Our approach has already delivered significant value to customers requiring a boost to savings delivery including projects such as:
- Budget reduction programs to support profit enhancement.
- Cash release to support business growth.
- Bill of material reduction in response to competitor pricing strategies.
With Bitcoin being somewhat of a ‘hot topic’ in the Procurement scene at present, we thought we’d put together some information about what it is and what it means for the supply chain and procurement function. What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the global online peer-to-peer...read more