At Odesma we work with you and your organisation to deliver sustainable, long term benefits through procurement and cost reduction.
By applying expert data analysis, category expertise and our 90+ years of procurement experience, we can quickly identify, validate, prioritise and deliver a list of savings opportunities that can make an immediate impact to your organisation.
Our approach to Cost Reduction is to work alongside your procurement function and key stakeholders within the organisation to identify savings, implement the necessary processes and make an impact on your bottom line. This approach to cost reduction is based on a few main factors:
- Identify areas of savings enhancement or acceleration within the first few weeks.
- Utilising our talent pool and expertise across a wide range of sectors to validate savings and provide a road-map for delivery.
- Quick and flexible deployment and management of resource to ensure agreed savings are maximised and realised within a set timescale.
- Measuring and capturing savings to ensure they are ‘locked-in’.
Our approach has already delivered significant value to customers requiring a boost to savings delivery including projects such as:
- Budget reduction programs to support profit enhancement.
- Cash release to support business growth.
- Bill of material reduction in response to competitor pricing strategies.
The effect of Brexit on Procurement is something that has been of wonder to the Procurement community since the announcement of the referendum. And in some ways, we are as in the dark as we were on the 23rd June when the public cast their vote.read more